Recorded your audiobook and now struggle to get a good quality for publishing?..
No worries, I am here to help!
Who am I?
My name is Stan. I am an audio engineer with continuous experience since 1997.
Having a huge experience in this area and still being in love with my job, I offer you a tailor-made approach in audiobook production:
- Sticking to script (editing out the bad takes and fillers);
- Cleaning (fan noises, clicks, dog barking and so forth);
- Mastering (leading to Audible/ACX standards);
also no doubt:
- Reasonable price;
- and Delivering just in time.
How the workflow is looking?
- You record yourself (better your microphone — better the result… but in some cases even iPhone may work);
- You’re sending raw files to me;
- I am doing some magic and sending the processed files back to you;
- and then it’s Time to get famous — upload your Audiobook to Amazon or Barnes & Noble marketplace.
Prior starting the work I always do test tasks at no cost, but also you can take a look at the upper menu of this site for some Portfolio and Testimonials.
With all my clients I am working through Upwork™ (a marketplace for freelancers) that in fact is a great warrantor, so both sides are safe to work with each other.
Let’s get started
I love audiobooks! If you are looking for reliable editor and mastering engineer for your mastepiece, contact me.
You can use either a simple contact form right on this page or, if you prefer, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org