What’s my offer in a nutshell?
As an experienced audio engineer, I’ll take care of all the technical things related to quality of your audio projects:
- I’m going to advise you how to properly record yourself (the best microphone position, program settings, exporting of your files and so forth).
- I’ll do the post-production (cleaning/editing/mastering) stages for you, according to commercial standards, Audible/ACX for instance.
- And, if you like, I can teach you how to do all these things by yourself.
- I’ll be with you until your audiobook is successfully submitted! No exceptions!
Wanting to record a book you’ve written yourself?
- You’ve written your book. The paper/digital copy already is on the market. What next…?
- Make an audio version of it! In many cases, you don’t even have to get a professional voice actor… You can do that yourself!
- Not sure how? Ask me. I’ll guide you through the process of recording (really, all you need is a computer with a freeware recording program, inexpensive microphone for podcasters and some motivation).
- Once done, I’ll take your raw files, work some magic and you are ready to submit your audiobook and sell it!
Professional narrator struggling with time-consuming editing and/or quality standards, seeking to outsource an engineer?
- Cool! If you are looking for a companion, an audio engineer, to take care of your material, I’ve got you!
- I am a reliable and highly detail-oriented editor and mastering engineer, so you can feel absolutely secure in your collaboration with me.
Money back guarantee
Absolutely! Although I do my best for getting my client’s book to the market, I can assure you — you’ll get your money back in case of failure! However, like I said, I’ll be with you until your book will be accepted, so there really are no worries about that!
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any of questions or to ask me to complete a test task at no cost!