Going to narrate your own book?
- You’ve written your book. It already is on the market. What next?..
- Right, make an audio version of the book! And in many cases you don’t even have to get a professional voice actor… You can do that yourself!
- Not sure how? Ask me. I’ll guide you through the process of recording (really, all you need is a computer with a freeware recording program, pretty inexpensive microphone for podcasters and your motivation).
- Once done, I’ll take your raw files, do some magic and you are ready to submit your audiobook and sell it!
Professional narrator seeking an engineer?
- Well, if you are looking for a companion, an audio engineer, to take care of your material, let’s be in touch!
- I am reliable and highly detail-oriented editor and mastering engineer, so you can be absolutely safe to collaborate with me.
What’s my offer, anyway?
- As an experienced audio engineer I’ll take care of all the technical things related to quality of your audio stuff.
- I’m going to advise you how to properly record yourself (the best microphone position, program settings, exporting your files and so forth).
- I’ll do cleaning/editing/mastering stages for you (according to commercial standards, ACX for instance).
- And even if needed, I’ll teach you how to do all these things by yourself.
- I’ll be with you until your audiobook will be successfully submitted! No exceptions!
Money back guarantee
Absolutely! Although I do my best for getting my client’s book to the market, I can assure you — you’ll get your money back in case of failure! However, like I said, I’ll be with you until your book will be accepted, so no worries about that!
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any of these questions and ask for doing a test task at no cost!