What’s my offer in a nutshell?
As an experienced audio engineer I’ll take care of all the technical things related to quality of your audio stuff:
- I’m going to advise you how to properly record yourself (the best microphone position, program settings, exporting your files and so forth).
- I’ll do the post-production (cleaning/editing/mastering) stages for you according to commercial standards, Audible/ACX for instance.
- And even if needed, I’ll teach you how to do all these things by yourself.
- I’ll be with you until your audiobook will be successfully submitted! No exceptions!
Well, going to record your own audiobook?
- You’ve written your book. The paper/digital copy already is on the market. What next…?
- Right, make an audio version of the book! And in many cases you don’t even have to get a professional voice actor… You can do that yourself!
- Not sure how? Ask me. I’ll guide you through the process of recording (really, all you need is a computer with a freeware recording program, pretty inexpensive microphone for podcasters and your motivation).
- Once done, I’ll take your raw files, do some magic and you are ready to submit your audiobook and sell it!
Professional narrator seeking for an outsoursed engineer?
- Cool! If you are looking for a companion, an audio engineer, to take care of your material, let’s be in touch!
- I am reliable and highly detail-oriented editor and mastering engineer, so you can be absolutely safe to collaborate with me.
Money back guarantee
Absolutely! Although I do my best for getting my client’s book to the market, I can assure you — you’ll get your money back in case of failure! However, like I said, I’ll be with you until your book will be accepted, so no worries about that!
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any of these questions and ask for doing a test task at no cost!