Need help editing and mastering your recorded audiobook to high quality for publication?
No worries, I am here to help!
Who am I?
My name is Stan. I am an audiobook engineer and producer, with a wide range of experience, who has been in the industry since 1997.
I have extensive experience in the specific niche of audiobook production and it continues to be my favourite area, which serves to keep me in love with my job.
I offer you a tailor-made approach to audiobook production:
- Editing (sticking to script, editing out the bad takes and fillers);
- Mixing with music and SFX;
- Cleaning (fan noises, clicks, dog barking and so forth);
- Mastering (to Audible/ACX, iTunes and other standards);
I also guarantee:
- Reasonable pricing;
- Timely completion (I care about your deadlines!);
- Personable and prompt communication;
- And I am happy to explain any technical questions you have.
- You record yourself (the better your microphone — the better the result… but, in some cases, even an iPhone may work);
- You send raw files to me;
- I work my magic and send the processed, production-ready, files back to you;
- Then it’s Time to Get Famous — upload your Audiobook to Amazon or Barnes & Noble marketplace.
- Prior starting work on a project, I am always willing to do test tasks at no cost. Please take a look at the upper menu of this site for my Portfolio and Testimonials.
With all my clients I am working through Upwork™ (a marketplace for freelancers), which is a great warrantor, ensuring both parties are financially protected.
Let’s get started!
I love audiobooks! And would love to work on yours! Any style or genre is a pleasure to work on. If you are looking for reliable editor and mastering engineer for your masterpiece, Stan is your man!
You can use either a simple contact form right on this page, find me on Upwork or, if you prefer, just send an email to email@example.com